It’s Time to Bounce Again!
Here at Bounce It Up we take the safety and health of our guests very seriously. We have been following recommendations from the CDC. With that said, we are doing everything we can so you can continue to create amazing memories with us, while knowing you and your families are in good hands!
We at Bounce it Up have been working hard to answer the one question which matters most to you: When can our children bounce safely? It has not been easy but after listening to our customers and talking with our staff, we are excited to tell you – WE ARE READY TO SAFELY OPEN!
Here is what you can expect from us on your next visit:
• Any team members who exhibit signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough or shortness of breath will be sent home.
• Face masks and/or shields have been provided for our staff and will be required to be worn while working.
• Gloves will be worn by staff working in our Café area and by staff hosting birthday parties.
• Our staff will be continuously, and thoroughly, cleaning our facility throughout the day and in between birthday party sessions.
• Our staff has been asked to frequently and thoroughly wash their hands throughout the day.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
We are happy to share that while our day-to-day cleaning procedures are already very thorough, we have tripled up in-house cleaning, sanitizing all surfaces throughout the day; we will continue with daily DEEP cleaning.
• We have installed 12 sanitizing stations all throughout our facility for your convenience.
• We also have increased our efforts to include additional sanitation of our entire facility before we open, after we close, as well as throughout the day.
Our birthday rooms are all 100% private to allow safe social distancing from others. Additionally, Plexi Glass has been installed at our check-in areas to help keep everybody safe.
• Our floor will be operating at a smaller capacity and constantly monitored by our Floor Guards and Management.
• Our Café/lounge will have reduced seating to allow for proper social distancing between groups.
• Online e-waivers are now available to encourage contact free entrance into the facility. Birthday Party Reservations are available for booking by phone or in-person.
Please keep in mind, this is just a start. As we learn more, we will be fine-tuning.
Thank you for being a part of our Bounce It Up family. We are truly privileged to serve you and look forward to seeing you soon!
Bounce it Up Management