Welcome to Bounce It Up! Indoor Fun Center located at:
30276 Plymouth Road
Livonia Michigan 48150
Click here for a map of our location.
Celebrate your next Birthday Party or Special Event with us. Additionally, we gladly accept walk-in guests anytime, everyday! Bring your kids 13 years old and younger to our indoor fun center featuring gigantic, fun, inflatable slides, jumps, obstacle courses, with the latest and coolest FREE arcade games as well as play & win redemption games! Guaranteed to keep your kids active, happy and healthy.
Mom and Dad can also enjoy the latest arcades or relax in our bounce lounge. You may purchase from a variety of snacks and beverages and catch the latest sporting or special event on our flat screen TV!
At Bounce It Up of Livonia safety is our top priority. In order to keep your kids safe we provide:
- Clean and well-lit play areas supervised by our trained staff
- Sanitized inflatable surfaces, eliminating up to 99.9 percent of the most common germs
- Designated play areas for kids up to 13 years of age, featuring jumps, slides, climbing walls, with the latest FREE arcade video games as well as play & win redemption games
- Mini BOUNCE Zone for children 3 years old and younger featuring games, puzzles, and soft landing areas all in a designated space so you can easily supervise your little ones
- Enjoy our comfortable seating while you socialize with other parents
- Use your laptop or smartphone with our FREE Wi-Fi
- View sports or news on our large flat screen T.V.’s
- Recharge with refreshments, snacks or any item on our menu from our concession area.
CLEAN PLAY ENVIRONMENT:
We clean, sanitize and inspect each of our inflatables and play area numerous times a day. In addition to our daily sanitation of our inflatables, we use a top grade steam cleaner to deeply clean and fully sanitize our inflatables on a regular basis. Our washrooms are also cleaned numerous times a day and deeply cleaned every night as well. The party celebration room tables are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions.