Frequently Asked Questions (click questions below):
- What is the best way for me to reserve a birthday party at Bounce it Up?
It’s simple! Call us at (734)522-2000 and we will be glad to reserve your particular day and time!
- Do you require a deposit?
Yes, a $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve you party. The balance is due and payable on the day of your party.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Visa,MasterCard, and Discover, for your convenience we have an ATM machine in house, no checks please.
- What is the # of guests allowed per party?
Please refer to the party package section of our website for the selected guest count. You may invite up to 25 guests, depending on the package you choose. We also have custom parties available for other special occasions.
- What happens if more than 25 guests end up arriving to the party?
We welcome additional guests! There is a $14 charge per additional guest over the number included in your party package.
- Do you ask that siblings, parents, and/or caregivers pay an additional charge?
For those who are 14 yrs and up playing arcades, there is a charge of $6 per person for 90 minutes as listed on our menu board.
- Are we to arrive for the party in advance or on time?
In order to allow time for check in and have all parents sign the waivers. We ask that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party.
- Are we expected to stay at the party?
Yes parents or caregivers are expected to stay at the party. Other adults are also welcome to stay and enjoy the fun as well.
- Who is required to have a completed/signed waiver?
For insurance purposes, all guests must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian. Additional waivers are available at Bounce It Up and soon we will post them online.
- Are socks required?
For guest safety and enjoyment, socks are required to play on the inflatables. For your convenience we sell socks in all sizes.
- What type of safety instructions is provided?
We pride ourselves on safety, To help prevent injuries, each guest is required to read or have the safety regulations read to them.
- Will Bounce It Up provide supervision while the children play?
Our fun and friendly staff will provide supervision in the inflatable and arcade areas; however, we ask that you also keep an eye on your children as needed.
- Can I spend more than the designated play time in the inflatable and arcade areas?
We’re sorry, but we cannot extend your play time in the inflatable and arcade areas. You may wish to purchase additional time as needed.
- Can we start the party in the party room?
All of our parties begin in the inflatable and arcade areas, due to the fact that it is not recommended to jump around with a full stomach.
- Will there be a Bounce It Up staff member available to assist me in the party room?
Yes – a staff member will be available to assist you in the party room.
- Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the party room?
You’re welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the party room. However, we do not allow streamers, silly string, confetti, or piñatas.
- Do you provide party set-up and clean-up?
Yes, the party room will be set up and cleaned up by our staff.
- Are gratuities (tips) accepted?
Gratuities for our staff are always welcome.
- When should I order pizza, beverages & other food options?
We’ll call you prior to your party to confirm your guest count. At that time, you’ll have an opportunity to order your food and drinks.
- Can I bring food to my party?
You are welcome to bring cake, cupcakes, packaged dry snacks, vegetable/fruit trays to your party. Other outside food or drinks is not permitted.
- Can I bring my own goodie bags and/or balloons?
Yes, feel free to bring goodie bags with you, as well as balloons.
- Are there any additional items I need to bring to the party?
If you bring a cake, please bring candles and a lighter (no matches please).
- What if I need to reschedule my party?
To avoid additional charges, we require at least 14 days or more advance notice. If you need to reschedule your party (your party must be rescheduled within 6 months of the original party date). Remember that your deposit is non-refundable (sorry-no exceptions).
We look forward to celebrating with you along with your friends and family!
For additional questions call us at (734) 522-2000.
Click Here For our safety rules.